We are life and financial coaches for professional and entrepreneurial families who want to lead full, authentic and meaningful lives.
We coach you in powerful skills that are nothing less than your route to personal and financial freedom, your best defence against the social and financial pressures of the consumer society and the gateway to happiness, wealth and impact.
is to nurture a happy, healthy, wealthy community empowered to make a difference, skilled in self-discovery, financial health, growth and change. With these skills, you will become a Living Money Master competent to…
Sleep at night…
…free from the personal beliefs, emotions, behaviours and habits that trigger money worries
Live wholeheartedly by day…
…happy and free from fear and greed and making informed and mature decisions about your lives and money
Slay your scarcity dragons…
and know you are enough and have enough…
Build your self worth and net worth…
…as you unchain your mistakes, your greater asset, and invest for personal and financial growth
Become resilient to social and economic pressures…
…as you develop your life manifesto and plan, enhance your self-understanding and achieve financial organisation
Grow the courage, energy and resources…
…to be the instrument of change in the world you want to be
The virtuous circle…
…of happiness, wealth and impact
Jeremy Deedes’ Story
Jeremy Deedes founded Living Money after a long career in financial services during which he experienced all the ups and downs of financial markets and their impact on people’s lives. He is the author of the acclaimed book Right Money, Right Place, Right Time.
Jeremy writes his own personal and professional blog at www.jeremy.deedes.com, where you can read more about him.
In this video, Jeremy tells his story and describes how his own difficult money experiences prompted him to become a financial adviser, then a financial planner, life planner and, ultimately, a life and financial coach.
Families talk about their concerns when they meet us for the first time. Here are a just a few of their comments:
- ‘We don’t know where we are now, especially financially, so our lives are full of stress and anxiety.’
- ‘We are not leading the lifestyle we aspire to.’
- ‘We worry about what is going on in the world.’
- ‘Our finances don’t support our goals and dreams.’
- ‘We feel we are on the cusp of making a seriously bad decision.’
- ‘We are asset rich and cash poor.’
- ‘We work hard for our money, but don’t think our money is working hard for us.’
In fact, as you can see below, these all boil down to three fundamental flaws in their life and money, which we address through our unique blueprint for mastering your life and money. If you are in a similar situation, then get in touch with us today.
From hundreds of meetings with clients, we know that when you say something like ‘I’m worried I don’t have enough savings’ it is only the tip of the iceberg. When we explore deeply we find that you have three key issues that you really want to deal with. You have hazy life goals and no financial plan, your assets are not performing as expected and you are not leading the life you aspire to. As a result, your lives are mired in uncertainty, anger and anxiety.
Here are three who found out how to sleep at night and live wholeheartedly by day.
Listen to Lynn
‘Without (you) we would never have had the confidence to do what we are doing but would have muddled on in the same old way. Now we are on the brink of a major, albeit somewhat scary, adventure, secure in the knowledge that we have the financial backing to live our dream life style. It truly is all thanks to you (and) the enthusiasm, patience and confidence you expressed so clearly to us’.
Hear Bill & Thelma
Jeremy offers realistic advice, challenge, support and good humour in equal measure and I would not hesitate to recommend working with him.
I am so grateful to Jeremy for his patience and unfailing good humour in dealing with me and for helping me to take control of instead of feeling controlled by my finances.
Working with Jeremy and his team has been a pleasure. He is a friendly, considerate and honest man and we would recommend him to anyone.
Ten years on we are in a much better economic situation. Part of this is due to the recovery from the Global Financial Crisis. However, most of our present status is due to the application of thinking and acting prescribed by Jeremy over the time that he worked with us. We consider ourselves in his debt.
We were able to make a much more adventurous change in our lives. Jeremy helped us to make that decision by articulating our respective hopes and ambitions for the future, discussing them with him and then feeling confident enough to formulate a radical change of plan and put it into action. Without Jeremy we would never have had the confidence to do what we are doing but would have muddled on in the same old way.
Jeremy is clearly an expert in his field with a lifetime of experience but more than that, his overriding motivation was to help my wife and I achieve the financial understanding and freedom he speaks so passionately about.
The Three Pillars
We have identified three pillars necessary for a worry-free and wholehearted life
- Why? Anxiety and fear arises from not knowing where you are now. You have no basis for informed decision making
- How? Dive in, get the facts, dig deep, tell your stories, understand the ‘rules of your world’, model current and future finances
- Leads to: Clarity, confidence, trust and ownership of your life and resources; immediate problems resolved
- Why? Money is a means to an end, not an end in itself. You can’t properly manage your resources until you know what they are for
- How? Work out important values and goals, overcome obstacles, develop a plan and enact it
- Leads to: Change for the better, vitality and direction and a comprehensive life plan to enable you to structure your finances
- Why? Because you cannot change your life without addressing your finances
- How? Systematically restructure your finances to meet your new goals and values
- Leads to: Finances running in the background and working hard to support you desired lifestyle and a financial plan to implement yourself or to give to your financial adviser to implement
FUTURE – A unique and tested solution
We have combined life coaching and financial planning into FUTURE, a powerful blueprint
for a wholehearted, authentic and fulfilled life, a life grounded in financial enlightenment and organisation
and free from the social and financial pressures imposed by the consumer society in which we live and work.
We deliver FUTURE through one-on-one, online and group programmes. Clients can also become members of
the Living Money community, enrol on the FUTUTE online course and download our Planning Projector app.
Together these three elements provide the support, knowledge and understanding that make our service unique and special.
FUTURE was developed by Living Money founder Jeremy Deedes during his career as a life coach and financial planner.
By addressing your mindset, your beliefs, your aspirations and your personal organisation as well as your money,
we help you bring it all together through six structured and comprehensive stages.
Stage 1 - Foundation
Self exploration, clarity, peace of mind
- Why? Anxiety and fear arises from not knowing where you are now. You have no basis for informed decision making.
- How? Dive in, get the facts, dig deep, tell your stories, understand the ‘rules of your world’, model current and future finances.
- Tools and techniques: ‘Why are you here?’ exercise; personal appraisal; emotional, financial, resources and network audits; strengths and weaknesses
- Leads to: Clarity, confidence, trust, openness and ownership of your life and resources; immediate actions to deal with current problems.
Stage 2 - Utopia
Discover your purpose, light your torch
- Why? You lack direction, vision and ideas. You find yourself short of time and guidance to explore these fully.
- How? Define your key values; have deep conversations around questions of the past, present and future; develop important life goals, interests and personal projects.
- Tools and techniques: Three questions; visioning, values and outcomes exercises; goal setting; personal manifesto
- Leads to: Vigour and energy; reduced uncertainty; a destination to which you can create a roadmap and plan.
Stage 3 - Transformation
Master your challenges
- Why? We face emotional, practical and financial obstacles, in particular fear, shame, limiting beliefs, perfectionism, comparison and ‘I don’t have enough…’.
- How? Get clarity of values, relight your torch, work on your stories, learn to rise from a fall, write your own world rules, learn some neuroscience.
- Tools and techniques: Beliefs exercise; perspectives exercise; identify challenges; personality / behaviour types; leadership styles; authenticity exercise
- Leads to: Improved self worth, wisdom, confidence, courage and control; obstacles overcome, progress made with plans.
Stage 4 - Utilisation of resources
Optimise your personal resources
- Why? Resources are wasted or used unsustainably, are not structured to meet goals, and are often not aligned with values; finances are not well organised.
- How? Develop a resource plan; improve the family’s financial organisation, address gaps in skills, support, assets and liquidity.
- Tools and techniques: lifetime cash flow projections(Planning Projector app); financial resource structures; monitoring income and expenditure; analysing your time
- Leads to: Optimised and new resources, cash flow improvements, financial organisation that supports lifestyle.
Stage 5 - Roadmap
Bring it all together
- Why? No written life or financial plan, so no roadmap for a better life, no boundaries, conflicting goals and priorities.
- How? Bring it all together in a written plan, develop child plans (careers, health, travel, finances etc).
- Tools and techniques: Writing plans; the ‘Head’ office;
- Leads to: A clear sense of direction, more energy and vigour, conflicts resolved, family clarity, resources managed to meet specific goals.
Stage 6 - Engagement
Put it into action
- Why? Ideas and good intentions often not put into action, events get in the way, priorities change.
- How? Execute your action plan, build support team, become accountable, set goals, stages, report lines. Regular reviews, ongoing coaching. Learn new skills, personal development.
- Tools and techniques: Drama triangles; transactional analysis; driver identification; egograms, life scripts;
- Leads to: Battles won, life and money under control and lived to the full, energetically and passionately.
We have built a range of solutions based around the FUTURE blueprint to meet your needs, whether you just want to explore the concepts and our philosophy, work with us online as part of a group or engage us for some high-end one-to-one coaching.
Your next steps
[et_social_follow icon_style="flip" icon_shape="circle" icons_location="left" col_number="auto" counts="true" counts_num="30" total="true" outer_color="dark" network_names="true"]